Don't you just love the purse fat quarters I bought from her!! I think they will make such a cute purse! Talk about fast shipping, mercy, they arrived so fast that I was dumbstruck! What a wonderful package to arrive before Easter weekend! Yea! I also received a so cute post-it pad and a sweet note from Joelle!!!
Short Time Out!
-
What do we do when the weather climbs back up to 70 f degrees?
Make a break from the sewing machines and see who we can get to come on a 2
mile dirt road...
17 hours ago

How fun for you...can't wait to see what you make.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky win!!! and I love the purse fabric....that will make an awesome bag.
ReplyDeleteLisalou!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you liked everything, thank you for posting my Giveaway! I bought that fabric specifically for purses, it was soo cute! Show me your purse when you are done..I know it won't be for a while lol
The bag fabric is lovely - and in two co-ordinating colours! Anything you make with it will be special.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Love the fabric and the honey bun!!
ReplyDelete