Monday, March 16, 2009

What's Blooming in Your Yard??














Joelle with Jojo's Gift Shoppe has me stepping outside the box to attempt a craft other than quilting. I have never 'scrapbooked', but she has some beautiful fabric for a givaway that she is hosting on her blog that is too die for and so I thought I can try to do something. Give it a shot!


Now I wanted to use scrapbooking and fabric together and so I have come up with what I want to make.... A flowerpot embellished with paper, fabric and whatever else I can find. Let's see what I can do with a flowerpot, paper, fabric, glue, ribbon, and maybe a few beads...humm, ideas are whirling!

Anyway, while I was outside painting my flowerpot, I couldn't help but walk around and take a few pictures of what was blooming in my yard. I enjoy working in my yard and collecting seeds. I am so ready for Spring!! What's blooming in your yard??









No comments:

Post a Comment